My name is Melissa Guse and my stepdaughter Karlie Guse went missing 90 days ago. Please share to keep the awareness out there and her story alive to help find our sweet Karlie. She was last seen on October 13th near our home outside of bishop, Ca at 715 730 in the morning. She didn't take anything with her. No cell, id, bank card, no nothing. She had a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants according to witnesses. Please share her flyer. I know we will find her. Thank you and God bless. Thank you all so much
A lot of people ask me what can I do? I'm here to help.
HERE IS WHAT I HAVE THOUGHT OF
1. PUT KARLIES FLYER ON YOUR CAR WINDOWS
2. TALK ABOUT HER WITH RANDOM STRANGERS WHILE AT THE GAS STATION, GROCERY STORE ETC.
" HEY HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE MISSING GIRL KARLIE GUSE? DO YOU KNOW IT'S BEEN 99 DAYS?"
3. EMAIL HER FLYER TO CO-WORKERS OR PEOPLE YOU HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR
4. CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE TO HER POSTER
5. POST HER FLYER IN GROUPS AND PAGES ON FACEBOOK
I HAVE JOINED MANY UNHEARD OF GROUPS THAT HAVE A LOT OF MEMBERS JUST TO POST HER FLYER
6. TIE A TEAL RIBBON WITH #BRINGKARLIEHOME WRITTEN ON IT AROUND TREES, LIGHTPOLES, ANYWHERE SOMEONE WILL SEE IT
7. POST THIS LINK ON YOUR FRIENDS PAGES
We wish you all our utmost gratitude for the continued support and love. Zac and I believe genuinely in our hearts that Karlie is out there and she will be found. Someone has to speak up. $10,000 Dollars! Someone please I beg of you. WE LOVE YOU KARLIE AND WILL NEVER GIVE UP. WE PRAY YOU WILL BE HOME ANYDAY NOW. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.