Here is the weekly update for the Bishop ADA Project:
Updated Information as of Thursday, July 19, 2018
- Construction work will resume on Sunday evening, July 22, 2018:
- East side of Main Street (US Hwy 395) at the corner of Jay Street.
- The south-east corner of Main Street (US Hwy 395) and Line Street (State Route 168).
- North side of Line Street (State Route 168) between Main Street (US Hwy 395) and Warren Street.
- All construction work will take place from 7:00 pm to 6:00 am the next morning, Sunday evening through Friday morning only. No Construction on Friday or Saturday nights.
- Traffic will encounter lane closures with a detour around the construction area.
- Work consists of removing concrete sidewalks, curbs, and driveways and replacing with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant sidewalks, curbs, and driveways.