Ridgecrest Shoutouts is hosting an event at our local Fairgrounds to help raise money to bring back our beloved Pinney Pool. There will be LOTS of attractions there!
Free Food for the first 1500 people, made by Casey's Steaks and BBQ and Pita Fresh.
- Watermelon Seed spitting contests
- Pie eating contests
- LOTS of vendors for all types of great things
- Food Vendors will be present with food for purchase**
- Bevridge for all you coffee lovers out there!
- Fury's will be there for those that love a nice cold beer on a hot day!
- Water Bounce House slides for the kids... *please keep in mind that doesn't include the kid inside all of us! restrictions do apply* :P
- A HUGE raffle will be held for several items... items are TBA!!!!
- An Auction will also be held within one of the buildings.
- Tribal Dancers
- Archery Demonstrations and lessons
- Fire Spinners 🔥
Upon blowing on a conch shell, a mermaid surfaced and has gracefully offered to make an appearance at this event.... she will be bringing games and things for children with special needs and last but most definitely NOT least Live Bands!!!!!!!! Live Music Coordinated by MeloMania Entertainments🎶 Like and Follow MeloMania Entertainments on Facebook and Instagram
Soundoff for Sgt. John Pinney pool. Come on out and let your voices be heard!
Special appearances include: Ridgecrest's own 100 lb tortoise! Even they need water ;P
**Food vendors with food for purchase are NOT included in the free food for first 1500 people!
Click here for the Facebook event Page - Pinney Pool Fundraiser