Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to be a member now or at the time of the festival to qualify for discounts?
"Member Price" discounts are available to museum members in good standing as of The Festival Dates: (October 6 - 8, 2017) and or "Button" holders. Museum associates can verify your membership end date and coordinate renewal to benefit from the discounts offered to qualifying members.
2. Do I need a Festival Button to attend the tours.
No, members and button holders receive discounts and can purchase tours at a 10% discount. Individuals, couples or groups who may be here for the day can purchase tours at full price.
3. Do I have to purchase a Festival Button?
No, if a member, you will still receive your discounts on tours and various events, but you WILL NOT be able to attend the various film screenings, panels and discussions.
4. Who can attend the Thursday night cocktail reception at the Museum?
The Museum's Thursday night cocktail reception is open to the public. Members cost to attend the reception is $10.00 - Non-members $20.00 per person.
5. Can I purchase Day Tickets?
YES... Daily passes are $30.00 and will permit access to all movies and panels for the specific day. Day passes are ONLY available at the ticket office.
WHAT YOU GET WITH Your FESTIVAL BUTTON
● Admission to the Museum for the three days
● 50% Discount on Thursday night Museum reception
● Access to All of the movies shown at the High School Auditorium
for the three days of the Festival
● Entry to Friday & Saturday Evening Special Screenings
with panel discussion post movie
● 10% discount on the Movie Site Tours
● Entry to All Celebrity Star Panels @ High School Quad & Auditorium
● Full Access Museum Theater Panels
Click here for the Lone Pine Film Festival website.