Inyo County is seeking public input on Short Term Vacation Rentals (Air B&B type businesses) in residential zones
The following community workshops are scheduled to provide information on the current status of Short Term Vacation Rentals with regard to the County’s Zoning Code and to gather public input on the desired future of the use.
- Lone Pine - Mon., Jun. 19, Statham Hall, 138 Jackson Street
- Big Pine - Mon., Jun. 26 – Town Hall, 150 Dewey Street
- Tecopa - Wed., Jun. 28 – Community Ctr., 405 Tecopa Hot Springs Rd
- Independence - Thurs., Jun. 29 – Legion Hall , 201 S. Edwards St.
- Bishop - Thurs., July 6 – NIH District Board Room, 2957 Birch St.,
All meetings will be held from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. - You are welcome at all!
For more information, go to: http://inyoplanning.org/ or call 760-878-0263