CHSRA is back and town, you check out the activities in person at the Tri-County Fairgrounds this week.
Click here for the official CHSRA website.
Monday, June 12, 2017
- 7:00 am rope breakaway calves, tie down goats , then tie down calves, throw steers, Main Arena
- 7:00 AM Cutting – 1 st go; Boys Go First – Cutting Arena
- 11:00 AM CHECK IN re-opens
- 2:00 PM CHECK IN CLOSES – Every contestant must be checked in by this time or Will be disqualified ! ***** All Scholarship Applications Must Be Turned in by the Close of Check In
- 5:30 PM Welcome Complimentary BBQ & Chamber Introduction Every one Welcome to attend! Hosted by the Chamber and Fairgrounds.
- 7:30 PM Reined Cow Horse – 1 st Go Round MAIN ARENA ****Goat Roping – After Barbeque – hosted by District 8
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 Patriotic Day! Red, White, Blue
- 7:00 AM Cutting – 2 nd go; Girls Go First – Cutting Arena
- 9:00 AM 1 st Go Begins - Rodeo Slack
- 12:00 – 4:00 pm Volley ball Tournament
- 3:00 PM Reined Cow Horse – 2 nd Go MAIN ARENA
- ***CHSRA Scholarship Silent Auction Begins: Opens 1 hour before Rodeo Performance.
- 7:00 PM Rodeo Performance - Official Opening Ceremonies
- 9:30 PM - 12 Mid. Dance (Charles Brown Building) Black/White Theme 2 Chaperones each from Districts 1, 2, 3 and 5