THE IMAGINATION LAB presents
YOGA with Sabine Elia - stretches, postures, breathing, relaxation
EASTSIDE WRITERS CIRCLE - All writers are invited—novice or beyond.
MONTHLY FILM SERIES
- Fri., Feb. 17 (7:00 p.m.), I Love You to Death
- Sat., Mar. 18 (7:00 p.m.), The Cats of Kirikitan
- Thur., Apr.20 (7:00 p.m.), Dead Poets Society
SUNDAY STORY HOUR for ADULTS
- Feb. 19 (3:00 p.m.) Picking Cotton in Nicaragua with Will Johnson
- Feb. 26 (3:00 p.m.) Animal poems and prose with Jenny Kitchens
SCENES FROM GREAT THEATRE
(sponsored Writers Actors Guild)
Monthly staged readings, Saturday nights,
- Feb. 24 (7:00 p.m.) Mrs. Reardon Drinks a Little, Paul Zindel.
B A C K B Y P O P U L A R D E M A N D ! ! !
MUSIC BY WILD MOUNTAIN THYME
St. Patrick’s Day celebration, Friday March 17. Time TBA.
POETRY WORKSHOPS for adults, beginning in March
POETRY & PUPPETS for children, beginning in March
POETRY MONTH FESTIVAL sponsored by California Poets in the Schools,
The Imagination Lab, Mono Arts Council, Range and River Books, Spellbinder Books,
The Alex Saxton Trust, and The Branson Foundation with
special poetry workshops for adults & kids, plus visiting poets and gala finale!
April 20-23, 2017—Stay tuned for details!